LaunchPad (LP) programs reach out to disadvantaged youths that are at academic crossroads due to at-risk behavior which could determine whether they engage or disengage from school. LP has been active for the third year in a row a t Dobie Middle School and in the surrounding Northeast Austin Community, an area registered by the Austin Police Index for the highest crime for aggravated assaults, theft,drugs etc. LP empowers students by providing intervention strategies and equipping them to succeed through strategic partnerships with school administrators,educators, community partners and local law enforcement. Last school year,Dobie was one of two middle schools in Austin that received a TEA RECOGNIZED Award for its high scores in the TAKS testing (Texas Assessment on Knowledge & Skills). The principal of Dobie recognized LaunchPad as a key partner on the campus.
- LP founders support Texas Storm disaster in Texas March 12, 2021
- Partnering with AVANCE : Empowering Underserved Families & Breaking The Cycle of Inter-generational Poverty March 12, 2021
- Empowering Grace365 : Table of Grace March 11, 2021
- LaunchPad’s International Ministry Support in Central America November 13, 2020
- Goodwill of Austin Excel Center Support October 28, 2020